Respected colleagues academicians,I am grateful to fellow academics, members of the AMNuBiH Board who attended today meeting of the Management Board and constructively participated in the proposal of AMNuBiH activities in the future.
Colleagues who are justified or otherwise absent, we want to inform that:
We informed the attendees about the previous activities of the AMNuBiH which comprise of the following:
- AMNuBiH was registered with the Ministry of Justice (signed by Mr. Baris Colak, Minister);
- AMNuBiH is registered with the Federal Bureau of Statistics, Sarajevo with activity code 91.330;
- AMNuBiH is registered in the Tax Administration of FB&H, Sarajevo Cantonal Office ID 4201541950001:
- AMNuBiH has opened a bank account at the Union Bank in Sarajevo, Dubrovacka 6, No. 1020500000089529;
- AMNuBiH has its own website: www.amn.ba;
- For all three indexed journals that are published by the AMNuBiH “Medical Archives, Materia Socio Medica and Acta Informatica Medica, all correspondence – receipt of papers, reviewing, updating of the electronic version of the magazine is organized trough a new webpage: www.avicenapublisher.org and a new management system which is now officially released and promoted;
- A report is given on the previously published articles in magazines Med Arh, MSM and AIM, as well as a brief statistical overview of the number and structure of published papers.
It was proposed and adopted (along with any suggestions and amendments of the members who were present at the meeting) that in accordance with Article 20 of the AMNuBiH Statute:
- To prepare the organization of the AMNuBiH Assembly on 07 April 2011, at the World Health Day, and until then:
- Open application process for the admission of new AMNuBiH members:
- Prepare the establishment of the Committee or the Board (in accordance with Article 20 of the Statute) at the beginning the Board of Medical Informatics, the Committee on Public Health and the Board of Family Medicine, heads in principle should be full academician in that scientific field;
- Prepare the promotion of two books that have been printed: Medical Informatics and a With Proper Diet toward Health.
- Consider the possibility of applying for vacancies for research projects and to seek extra funding of AMNuBiH in future by calling for the voluntary sponsorship of AMNuBiH through the account that will be publicly displayed on the website (gold, silver or bronze sponsors, etc.).
It has been left open the possibility of proposing other ideas for AMNuBiH activities in future by other AMNuBiH members who have not been able to attend this meeting.
We also inform you that by the yesterday decision of the Municipal Court in Sarajevo I returned to my position of full professor on the subject Medical Informatics and Family Medicine, which for me is a great pleasure and tranquility that I have waited almost a year.
To all who gave me support in the past I am exceedingly grateful.